Organic Whole Hibiscus Flower
What are the benefits?
Hibiscus, also known as Gudhal, is a beautiful flower that has outstanding benefits for hair, skin, and the body. Hibiscus is packed full of amino acids providing the hair with mild proteins. It also has Vitamin A and Vitamin C, both aiding in hair growth and regrowth of bald spots.
What can I use it for?
Hibiscus has mucilage, which aids in detangling the hair. It is an excellent conditioner for dry, frizzy hair. Infuse in Aloe Vera Juice or just water and spray directly on your hair for easy detangling session! Hibiscus also helps relieve itchiness, dry scalp and dandruff.
How can I use it in my hair regimen?
- Infuse the flowers, petals, or powder with a carrier oil for scalp massages.
- Mix the powders with other powders (such as Fenugreek), liquid, yogurt, or herbal tea for an extremely moisturizing deep conditioner.
- Use the herb mixed with water or herbal tea for a natural shampoo.
- Soak the flowers, petals, or powder in water and use that water as a final rinse.
- Soak the flowers, petals, or powder in water, aloe vera, or a different liquid for an herbal tea.
Warning: The tea may have a red hue to it and could stain, so protect yourself and your clothes when using it in a tea.
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.